International Trade Increases Growth
In a fast-changing world, small or medium-sized importers and exporters face financial, networking, logistics and transportation challenges when pursuing global opportunities. For organizations involved in international trade making sound investment decisions requires market insights on existing and emerging commercial, economic, and supply chain logistics practices and trends. The Wave Point Consulting trade development and supply chain logistics practice helps firms craft international trade and business development strategies to overcome market intelligence obstacles that cause sustained revenue growth to stall.
We offer economic, market, business development and regulatory insights and advisory services to support the executive teams of small-cap and mid-market businesses or economic developers seeking to grow market share or the volume of international trade. We analyze your potential, help identify global markets where to focus your efforts and craft, assess market entry options and determine logistics and transportation solutions.
Following a proven, structured approach, examples of how Wave Point Consulting has worked with clients to help strengthen their international trade and business development efforts:
- Advice on international expansion, market entry research, client interviews, facility visits, in-country meeting, and trade show attendance.
- Conduct international trade flow and transport route analysis including cargo demand, volatility, seasonality and geographical dispersion.
- Identification and analysis of sales channel options, marketing tactics and business partnering.
- Monitor and assess implications of existing and emerging trade policies.
- Provide recommendations on logistics and transportation solutions for entering new markets.
- Supply chain logistics analysis and industry examination.
The typical executive sponsors of the trade development consulting clients we work with are the Chief Executive Officer, Vice President, Senior Director, Chief of an Indian Band, Director Trade Development, Executive Director, Company Secretary of Industry Association, Senior Director, Manager.
See our Blog Shipping Matters for related content on logistics best practices, supply chain finance solutions and how to engage in international trade. Review our case study summaries for examples of how we have helped clients improve their supply chain.