Reduce Infrastructure Development Investment Risk
The Wave Point Consulting logistics and trade infrastructure practice helps industrial real estate developers, economic development agencies, and land use planners assess opportunities, mitigate project risk and reduce the time to market. Time is a currency that matters. Delays in obtaining regulatory approvals can result in significantly increased costs, or a competitor securing a stronger position in the marketplace or lost economic development opportunities.
We apply best practices and in-depth knowledge of the policies and regulations for transportation, logistics and industrial land use projects. Examining the context and necessary linkages between transport modes and the surrounding community, target markets, ensures that the factors affecting the highest and best use of property are incorporated into business strategies to help ensure long-term sustainability.
Our infrastructure development team includes a mix of industry experts with extensive commercial, operational, financial and regulatory experience in multimodal transportation, logistics, and industrial development projects. Examples of Wave Point Consulting has worked with clients to overcome challenges associated with infrastructure and commercial real estate developments:
- Analytical support for new projects, business opportunities, and infrastructure investment proposals.
- A business case for logistics infrastructure or industrial real estate that maximize facility utilization, productivity, and safety.
- Demand scenario analysis and estimation of market absorption.
- Identification of logistics infrastructure and industrial land use requirements and best practices for planning studies.
- Perform feasibility assessments by conducting economic, market and financial analysis.
- Site selection and market access evaluation for logistics and transport projects.
- Socio-economic impact assessments.
The typical executive sponsors of the infrastructure clients we work with include President/CEO, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President Supply Chain, Director of Distribution, Business Development Executives, Senior Planners, Economic Development Officers, and Managers.
See our Blog Shipping Matters for related content on ensuring the gateway is future ready, inland terminals drive gateway growth and being big ship ready. Review our case study summaries for examples of how we have helped clients with trade infrastructure development investment decisions.
To Reduce Project Risks Book a Complimentary Consultation