The Wave Point Consulting trade development practice area helps firms increase market share by overcoming market intelligence obstacles that cause sustained revenue growth to stall. In a fast-changing world, small or medium-sized importers and exporters face financial, networking, logistics and transportation challenges when pursuing business development and global opportunities. For organizations involved in international trade making sound investment decisions requires market insights on existing and emerging commercial, economic and supply chain practices and trends.
Examples of how Wave Point Consulting has worked with clients to help strengthen their trade and business development efforts:
- Advice on international expansion, market entry research, client interviews, facility visits, in country meeting and trade show attendance, identification and analysis of sales channel options and marketing tactics and business partnering.
- Business coaching for technology commercialization initiatives in the transport and logistic sector.
- Conduct international trade flow and transport route analysis.
- Monitor and assess implications of trade policy.
- Provide recommendations on logistics and transportation solutions for entering new markets.
- Supply chain analysis and industry examination.
Wave Point Consulting’s aim is to help small-cap firms, mid-market businesses, and government clients obtain and use the right information to increase the market share of their export and import goods and commodities. The typical executive sponsors of the trade and logistics consulting clients we work with are the Chief Executive Officer, Vice President, Trade Development & Public Affairs, Director Trade Development, VP Supply Chain, Logistics Manager, Executive Director of Industry Associations, and senior managers responsible for the supply chain.
See our Blog Shipping Matters for analysis and discussion of logistics, transportation, and distribution issues that may be driving changes in your sector. Review our case study summaries for examples of how we have helped clients irmpove their supplu chain. Contact us for an initial consultation about your trade and logistics consulting needs.